Terms of sale
- All auctions and previews are audio and/or video recorded. All items sold as is where is with all faults. There are no warranties or guarantees of any kind either expressed or implied. All sales are final. We do not give refunds. A preview time has been provided for your careful inspection. You are bidding on your own expertise. If you have any doubts about an item we would encourage you not to bid on it.
- Payment must be made by Cash, Approved Check or MasterCard/Visa. The Auction Company reserves the right to hold purchases until checks clear. All items must be paid for before leaving the premises. Buyers unknown to us must provide proof of credit prior to auction day.
- There is a 15% Buyers Premium added to each purchase as part of the purchase price for cash or good check. There is 18% Buyers Premium for Credit/Debit cards and internet absentee bidding. North Carolina sales tax is applicable unless you are exempt and have supplied the Auction Company with proper documentation.
- Absentee,internet absentee and phone bids are accepted.
- The auctioneer is the sole judge in the event of a disputed bid. The auctioneer may reopen the bidding at his or her discretion. The highest/successful bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser and thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility and will pay full price for the said lot.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve, however the auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid deemed inappropriate. The owner(s) of the items and his or her representative are not allowed to bid on the items offered for auction.
- All items must be removed within 5 business days unless other arrangements are made prior to the sale. Items not picked up within 5 days will be charged $5.00 per day storage fee. Items left for more than 30 days will be sold for storage.
- Announcements made the day of the sale supersede and take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements.
We also offer absentee and phone bidding with a $25 minimum opening bid for absentee bids and $100 minimum for phone bids. Absentee bids are taken up to two hours before the sale, phone bids must be place by 8:00am the day of the sale. Absentee and phone bids will require a valid credit card number and driver’s license number before you bid can be executed. All customers will be required to register for a bidder number before attempting to purchase any item. Please be ready to provide our staff with your name, address, driver’s license number, telephone number and email address to complete the registration process.